EssayShark: Essay Writer App
By FrogProg Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
EssayShark is a service specifically designed for students of all academic levels to get help & professional advice on written assignments with the comfort of a mobile device.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US:
"Overall, EssayShark seems to be a great service that really has the potential to help students in all walks of life. The fact that this help is available 24/7 is quite impressive." - AppPicker.com
"The service is quick, safe, affordable and professional; in other words, exactly the opposite of college itself" - FanAppic.com
"EssayShark - is an app that every student should check out." - TheiPhoneAppReview.com
“Revolutionary for students from grade school to Ph.D. candidates.” - Appolicious.com
"It’s a simple, safe service that will no doubt be a lifesaver to many students." - iPhoneGlance.com
• A team of experts is ready to consult you on your subject and answer all your questions concerning your assignment
• Chat with an expert anytime and anywhere you are. Get instant help 24/7
• Acquire new skills that will help you cope with your tasks faster and more effectively
• If you're about to take a new class, our expert can help you learn the essentials
• Get advice on everything from choosing a topic for your essay or a research paper to formatting a paper using a particular citation style
• Have a look at paper samples to get a better understanding of how to write a certain assignment
Our aim is to develop students' analytical skills and practical knowledge using both abstract ideas and concrete examples of assignments.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
In this update:
- EssayShark is 100% iOS 11 ready.
- New handsome Expert screen.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Previously on EssayShark:
- Supercharged push notifications that allow you reply to messages directly from lock screen. Fixed
- Added 3D Touch support all over the app. Give it a 3D Try :)
- Now you will be able to rate your support queries with a thumb up or thumb down icon.
- Added the option to hide topic if needed.
- Fixed Push notifications "reply from lock screen" bug
- Fixed interface bugs that appeared on 4 inch devices.
- Fixed logout issue that was bugging you all summer.
- Bunch of bug fixes and stability improvements made just in time for new semester.