By Davide Troise
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Family Finance is a simple and complete application to keep track of the expenses in a family or in a group of people, e.g. students which live together. So that you can avoid to create a mutual found (or kitty), so difficult to manage.
With Family Finance you can just add a non-personal expense: the app will calculate how many debts the other group components have accumulated.
It is also possible to monitor expenses depending on their category, thanks to a table that show the amounts or the percentage (that you can activate by tapping a button on the top), divided by month. It is moreover possible to visualize a bar graph of the Expenses and the Income that shows you further information only tapping a bar.
Family Finance is divided into four sections:
- Detail: in this section you can add expenses, incomes, refund (between group components) and balance corrections (should there be differences between Budget and the money you effectively own, due to carelessness). You can filter Detail by categories, persons, date intervals and text contained in the description, in the vendor (or income payer) name or searching a specific amount or receipt number.
Each transaction can be used to create periodic transactions automatically generated, e.g. for loans and earnings.
- Summary: this section shows the global situation of the family (or group) Expenses, Incomes, and Balances. In all subsection personal, shared or total amount for each person are shown. In Balances are displayed any debt (or credit) of a person respect the others.
- Statistics: this section permits to have a detailed vision of Expenses and Incomes during the year, divided by Category or Vendor/Payer. In this section there are transaction and person filters too.
The amounts can be expressed also in percentage, for a better comparison, and in a bar graph: by tapping one of the bars you can see the data referring to the correspondent month.
- Preferences: in the last section it is possible to customize the behavior and the layout of the application (like currency symbols), to protect it with a password, to create backup file in TSV (tab separated values) format and to restore a previous backup.
In the first three sections you can find a button in the top right of the screen that shows a little contextual user guide.
For any request or report, do not hesitate to contact me through the support web site.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Graph in the Statistics section
- New spanish localization
- USD 2.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 January 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Davide Troise
- © 2011-2012, Davide Troise
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.