Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FlickrBucket is simple Flickr uploader.
Drag your photos to FlickrBucket, that's all.
After upload, the direct URL(or formatted code of your taste) will be copied to clipboard automatically.
Share the link over Twitter, give it to your friends on Facebook, paste into your blog post.
***** "This app just works. It is extremely easy, non-fussy and reliable to use and is making short work of uploading my large photo library. I have an interest in photography and have been very frustrated by the uploaders in both iPhoto and more recently Aperture"
***** "This is the only Flickr uploader on Mac OS X I have used that can handle more than 4000+ images in a single upload without crashing. I dropped 12,000 images into this app and in seconds the upload started.Thank you."
- Simple to use.
- Upload by drag & drop.
- Automatically copy to clipboard with various formats.
- Automatically open Direct URL or Flickr photo page after upload.
- Upload multiple photos.
- Multiple Flickr accounts support.
- Set default visibility (public/private/friends/family)
- History of uploaded photos.
- Personalize upload window position.
- URL/Flickr photo page/Markdown/HTML/BBCode formats available when copying to clipboard.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Fixed to support TIF
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 03 May 2012
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yunseok Kim
- © 2011 miniwini
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor