By Paul Flatt
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keep track of when you do things, or when things happen in your garden. Keep track of...
* Last frost date
* When you plant seeds
* When you transplant
* When plants bloom
* When you harvest fruits and vegetables
* When you prune trees
* When you first work the ground in spring
You decide what you want to keep track of.
Events that occur on a calendar day for any year are displayed in the table below the calendar. Clicking on a calendar day brings up all events for that day. Using the Query function you can query when a given event happens. For example, you could select the event as "Blooming", the Variety as "Apple", if you have many years of data you can see on which days you recorded Apple Blooming.
What's New in Version 2.5
* Added more sort options for how you display your events on each selected day
* Minor tweaks on how the program remembers where you placed windows
* Minor bug tweaks that prevented events from appearing below the calendar for some users.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 16 May 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Paul Flatt
- © 2012 Paul Flatt
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor