By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up to date with the latest research and development that concern tumors of the female reproductive tract. The Gynecologic Oncology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
• Download issues while reading: no need to wait
• Get to content you want more quickly and conveniently with new layouts and navigation
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List, add your own notes to articles, save articles for offline reading, share articles via social media, email useful content to colleagues
Minimum requirements: IOS 7.1.1
ABOUT Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic Oncology, an international journal, is devoted to the publication of clinical and investigative articles that concern tumors of the female reproductive tract. Investigations relating to the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of female cancers, as well as research from any of the disciplines related to this field of interest, are published.
Research Areas Include:
• Cell and molecular biology
• Gynecologic surgery
iTunes Subscriptions to Gynecologic Oncology
A single issue of the journal for $54.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $599.99, with additional free 3 months
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTUNES SUBSCRIBERS AUTO-RENEW FEATURE
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 February 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 Elsevier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.