By ClickOn GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HealthyKid is a pocket guide to food additives.
These days many food products contain chemical elements which are in some way improving their properties like shelf life, taste, colour etc.
These elements are usually referred to as "food additives". Food additives are classified by function and are printed on a product label, for example E128, E121, E1414.
Some of these "additives" are absolutely harmless, others may cause health problems like migraine, allergies, digestive disorders or even cancer.
It becomes of a particular concern when food and drinks with additives are consumed by young children and babies,
resulting in hyperactive behavior, increased asthma symptoms or genetic diseases.
HealthyKid will help you to make smart dietary decisions for you and your family! Use it while shopping for food, check products you have in the fridge at home or at the office.
Live a healthier life with HealthyKid!
* Lists additives used in food industry
* Shows which additives are safe to consume
* Sorts food additives by E number
* Sorts food additives by name
* Sorts food additives by origin (plant, animal, synthetic etc.)
* Lookup additional information about particular additive on the Internet
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 09 July 2011
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ClickOn GmbH
- © UAB TeleSoftas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.