By GDA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Allows you to calculate the starting dose of a heparin drip
* Can use current rate and aPTT and suggest adjustments to the drip rate
* Can make calculations using lean body weight
* Allows you to define the starting bolus dose and rate
* Allows you to set maximum rate and bolus for the starting dose
* Can use SI or British Units
* Can round rate to 25/50/100
* Saves all options and reloads them at startup
Dosing Based On: Parenteral Anticoagulants* American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th Edition) Jack Hirsh, MD, FCCP et. al. CHEST June 2008 vol. 133 no. 6 suppl 141S-159S
This is an education only app. Please do not use it to guide actual patient care.
What's New in Version 1.2
MAJOR NEW FEATURE:
- Now you can create your own protocols
- Create as many protocols as you like.
- There might be bugs, so please be kind and let me know and I will fix them ASAP
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 January 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Gaurav Malhotra
- © GDA Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.