By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hepatology, an official journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Hepatology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original, peer-reviewed articles concerning all aspects of liver structure, function and disease. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the field of liver disease even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when new issues are available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Hepatology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Hepatology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 6.0.2127
- Enhanced access and login features for society members
- Inclusion of full author biography information where available
- Better integration with RightsLink so that users can request permissions
- Sticky headers added to issues page
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 December 2014
- Version: 6.0.2127
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.