Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Houdini is a free Mac menu bar utility that hides applications which have been inactive for a certain period of time. Stay focused and clutter-free with Houdini.
• A simple interface that lets you change settings in seconds.
• Configure settings on a per-application basis.
• Quickly show any hidden application from the menu bar.
• Temporarily disable Houdini from hiding windows at the application level, or altogether.
• Disable Houdini from hiding certain applications by clicking on it's icon or dragging the time slider to zero.
What's New in Version 1.3
• When clicking an application's icon or dragging it's time slider to zero, Houdini will no longer attempt to hide that application. Its icon will appear greyed out, and the time delay will read 'Never'.
• All graphics are now retina ready!
• Added a proper hover effect for the 'view' icon.
• Made some tweaks to hopefully sort out an issue where Houdini would not resume on restart.