HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By HP Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app helps you to scan and print documents and images with your HP printers. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud services, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook. You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using the app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature.
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your wireless network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or remotely using HP ePrint.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
• Easily order supplies for your printer and receive special promotions from HP.
• Get help to solve problems with your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks using your mobile device.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
What's New in Version 5.1
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: HP Inc.
- © 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.