iBP Blood Pressure
By Leading Edge Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is iBP?
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is a universal app designed to work on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which means you only pay for the app once and you get all versions! iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS devices.
What are the key features?
* Adds blood pressure, pulse, and weight data to Apple Health
* Easy data input using dials instead of keyboard
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (PDF, HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Passcode to protect your data
* Touch Id for passcode on devices that support it
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
What else can you tell me about iBP?
We have been working on this application for 6 years and submitted 25 updates with key features added from user feedback.
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
What's New in Version 8.0
* Updated to support iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6+
* Added Apple Health (see notes below)
* Added Touch Id for passcode on devices that support it
* Changed Summary view to allow time period selection
iBP will now save your blood pressure, pulse, and weight to Apple Health. You will need to enable the setting “Add to Apple Health” and then authorize iBP to have write access to Apple Health. Apple Health does not support multiple users so this setting only applies to the primary iBP user. Please note that only NEW data is added to Apple Health. The reason for this is the possible duplication of data from Withings accounts. We hope to add support for reading data from Apple Health for Withings users soon. Readings that are added to Apple Health will now display a “+” on the Log screen under the colored circle. If you use the Wifi Transfer capability to synchronize data on multiple devices any data that is transferred is not added to Apple Health. This means that you should enter new data on your iPhone and then transfer to the iPad. The iPad currently does not support Apple Health. You can manually move data to Apple Health by editing a reading and then pressing the Save button.
Please make a backup of your data using CSV email or iTunes File Sharing before downloading the update. You should not lose any data by downloading the update but it is always a good idea to have a backup.
Positive ratings and reviews really help, please take the time to submit one.
If you have any questions or concerns about the update, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting a negative review doesn't help the product because we can't respond and don't always see the review.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 April 2015
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: Leading Edge Apps LLC
- © Leading Edge Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.