By Muhammad Usman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iFocusIt Lite lets you to give your photos an amazing look by converting them to Greyscale and keeping the part of the photo you want to have focus. Just select the image and start swiping to convert the swiped part of the image to Greyscale or Colorize.
iFocusIt Lite's easy to use interface lets you get used to it and provide you much ease while processing your images. The Colorize and Greyscale feature lets you undo or redo the Greyscale process on the image. You can also Zoom-In and Zoom-Out to any extent which makes it much easy to use and process the images.
This free version is fully functional and saves your edited photos in full resolution just like the paid version. However this free version is limited to editing new photos you take from within the app. The paid version also lets to edit the save photos in the Application History. And also provide other mechanism to share with your friends like Mailing them the processed image as an attachment, posting the image to Facebook Photo Album and is ad-free.
- Select Photos from either Camera
- Colorize/Greyscale the images with just a single selection
- Multitouch support for Zooming In or Out
- Zoom-In or Zoom-Out to any extent
- Control the Movement of Large Image while processing using the Movement Lock button.
- Save to Photos to show to your friend
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 28 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Muhammad Usman
- © Muffin's Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.