Islamic Qibla - Muslim Prayer Times, Athan, Ramadan 2016
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Islamic Muslim Prayer Times and Qibla compass app for you're iPhone, iPod and iPad.
The App will tell you in which direction to pray and when it's time to pray at you're location the App notifies you. You can change to different prayer time conventions and also view the Ramadan time-table with Suhoor/Iftaar notifications. No manual settings needed.
- Qibla direction - Compass pointing to makkah
- Daily prayer times - notifies you when its time to pray
- Ramadan time-table for any location / any year
- Shows you Hijri & Gregorian Calendar Dates
- Set Adhan Alarms - adhan plays when the prayer time starts
- Four Athans to choose. From Makkah, Medina, Al-Aqsa & Egypt
- Different prayer time calculation methods or custom calculations
- ASR prayer timing according to Hanafi or Shafi calculation
- Manually adjust prayer time settings for every prayer
- View daily Suhoor/Iftaar times and set reminders
- Hijri correction settings provided
- Works using device's in-built GPS & Location services
- Now you can get Prayer Times to work without GPS
- Automatic DST settings implemented
- Universal App - works with iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Supports Retina Display
Get the Pro version to:
- 4 More Beautiful Themes to Select from
Download it Now - it's FREE!
What's New in Version 3.4
Fixed a crash when device's time format is set to 24 hours format
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 June 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Imran Qureshi
- © 2014 Imran Qureshi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.