Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Learning music is now easy and fun. With help from the Little Mozart and his friends, you can create the most varied music, even if you have not yet any music knowledge/theory. Become a composer with the help of the Little Mozart.
Available in English, Lithuanian and Portuguese.
Little Mozart uses an innovative system, allowing you to compose tonal musics easily and intuitively. Chosing notes and their rhythmic durations can be conditioned by the application so that your music becomes perfect and nice to be heard.
In the band stand you can choose one of the following instruments for Mozart to play:
- English flute;
You can also choose some percussion instruments for Mozart’s friends play along with your music’s:
- Wood box;
- DJ plate.
Little Mozart allow you to choose from three different sets, facilitate the reading:
- Invento Musical music graphic notation;
- Conventional notation with the colors from music graphic;
- Conventional notation.
Music teachers and other teaching professionals, can create melodies to support musical exercises and songs
- English flute exercises;
- Small melodies to be played by the students using different instruments, having for accompaniment the percussion instruments from Little Mozart.
- Vocal intonation exercises;
- To create melodic dictation;
- Identify rhythmic patterns from the percussion instruments;
What's New in Version 2.1.26
Fixed problem with some sound files.
- USD 11.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 November 2011
- Version: 2.1.26
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Developer: Cnotinfor - Centro de Novas Tecnologias da Informacao
- © Imagina
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor