Maintain My Car
By Justin Crawford
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This universal application keeps track of your automotive records. Use it to remind you of oil changes, inspections, part replacements, etc. Keep track of your mpg, part numbers, car specs, dealer information, and much more.
- iCloud and Dropbox enabled to sync your vehicles and notifications across all your devices.
- Internal notifications sent from the application to remind you when to inspect your vehicle (customizable to remind you an hour to a month early at your selected time with a repeat option).
- Need more options for reminders? Set up an iCal event from within the app.
- Keep track of where you bought a part or vehicle to make the next purchase easier. Use the part number to find your replacement quicker.
- Watch the trends of your mpg to see your efficiency. Keep track of gas prices to see how much is being spent. View the calculator and tap on any entry to see specific values.
- Import information from your Contacts about the dealer/insurance company so you can call them from the app, visit their website, or find directions to their place of business.
- If a contact does not exist, you can create one from the information you entered in the app. Simple and efficient.
What's New in Version 1.10.1
- fixed an issue where the mileage calculator would not resize when the device is rotated
- fixed an issue where the mileage calculator would not show the label with your trending and average mpg
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 November 2012
- Version: 1.10.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Justin Crawford
- © @2011 Justin Crawford
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.