By Takashi Hamada
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
[Important notice] The current version of NeO doesn't run on Sierra. We are hardly working on fixing it now and please wait for the next version if you are planning to upgrade your macOS to Sierra.
NeO is a powerful outliner. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the following useful facilities help you manage and organize information:
- Capable of importing graphics and multiple fonts for text
- Can split editors
- Can zoom editors
- Multiple columns
- Inline comments
- Multiple-file find
- Highlighting with color labels
- Linking among items, fields and texts
- Linking to files
- Background colors for text, item and document
- Cascading style sheet
- Named styles
- Can export to text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, HTML and OPML format files
- Can import from text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, OPML, MORE™, ACTA format files
- Spotlight support
- Quick Look support
- 64bit support
What's New in Version 1.1.0
[Added] macOS Sierra support.
[Changed] NeO 1.1 or greater runs on macOS 10.9 or later.
[Changed] Format strings for date and time stamps changed. Please redefine your date and time stamps.