Onkyo Remote 2
By ONKYO CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Onkyo Remote Control App is an official Onkyo application for iPhone/iPod touch letting you intuitively operate Onkyo network A/V products. Available as a free download, it is compatible with all network-capable Onkyo A/V receivers as well as some network-ready produts released during or after 2010.
Functions Enabled by Onkyo Remote2
(1) Internet radio operation. Stations are touchscreen selectable, with no need to view a TV display;
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server;
(3) General remote control and playback functions;
(4) Volume-control function;
(5) Information including station frequency displayed when listening to radio. (Note: available only on A/V products with a built-in radio tuner);
(6) Stream music stored on iPod touch/iPhone wirelessly. (Added capability to play music stored on compatible iPod touch/iPhone models on 2012-model Network AV Receivers.)
(7) Compatible with Spotify (depends on region)
(8) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media Function (depends on model)
Compatible iPhone/iPod touch Models: iPhone 3GS or later, running iOS 5.0 or later; iPod touch 3rd generation or later.
Compatible Onkyo Products:
・All Network A/V Receivers released in 2010 - 2014.
・T-4070 Network Tuner
・CR-N755 Network Hi-Fi Mini System
・TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver
(All models require a firmware update.)
Enjoy the new world of audio convenience with this free app.
What's New in Version 1.62
- Bug fixes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 22 April 2014
- Version: 1.62
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: ONKYO CORPORATION
- © Onkyo Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.