By Boston Scientific
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Interactive Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification (POP-Q) System Program is an innovative new educational resource designed to aid physicians in pelvic floor patient education.
• Increase your efficiency by minimizing the need to sketch images by hand during each patient consult
• Enhance your effectiveness by complementing your knowledge with interactive disease state animations
The POP-Q Program can help transform each patient’s understanding of her disease state, facilitating a more informed discussion about treatment options. Download it here and log on to the Pelvic Floor Institute™ website (www.pelvic-floor-institute.com) to access additional continuing education tools and resources
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: Medical
- Released: 09 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Boston Scientific
- © 2011 Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.