Roman Nums : Converter
By Rob Clarke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app provides an easy way of converting Roman numerals into more understandable numbers and vice versa. Use it when you cannot quite work out the age of a building or to resolve disputes about the year in which a TV programme was made.
To begin just choose whether you want to convert from Roman numerals or from Arabic numerals and then type in your year and the corresponding value will appear. There are preferences for choosing how large numbers appear, enabling autocorrection and for choosing which order the roman numerals appear in on the keyboard.
- Roman and Arabic converter;
- quickly view today's date from the notification centre;
- support for large numbers;
- easy to use Roman keyboard;
- automatically converts Roman Numerals (e.g. VV -> X) and ignores invalid ones;
- Roman Numerals can be shown in numerical or alphabetical order;
- a Calculator to calculate MMII-XV*L;
- a Calendar to convert a date into Roman Numerals.
- a Crossword Solver to show possible numerals for ?V??
Historically there have been multiple ways of writing numbers larger than 4000. The number 5000 can be written as V with a bar above it, as IↃↃ, or even V M. In this version of Roman Numerals, large numbers will automatically appear with a bar over them, but can also can be written as IↃↃ if you choose to enable them in the settings.
If you have any problems or you want to chat please get in touch at email@example.com and if you like this app please leave a review.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Bug fixes and 2016 icon.
All features are now available for free:
- Crossword Solver
- Date Converter
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 May 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rob Clarke
- © 2008-2016 Robert Clarke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.