Self-Care Cards - Cheryl Richardson
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Self-Care Cards by Cheryl Richardson imparts nurturing, inspiration, and gentle guidance alongside the stunning artwork of Jean-Paul Avisse, Corey Wolfe and Shirley Ann.
This artistically illustrated deck contains 52 inspirational cards that explore ways to honor your self-care. Use these cards to challenge yourself to take a specific action to improve the quality of your life in some way. Whether you eliminate clutter, clarify your priorities, ask for help, dream big, or learn to be patient, you’ll experience the power of using small changes to make a big difference in your life!
Begin Your Journey:
- Experience 52 beautifully illustrated inspirational cards by Cheryl Richardson
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” or “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read Cheryl’s personal messages
- Share inspiring messages with friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
About the Author –
Cheryl Richardson is the author of many best-selling books. Her work has been covered widely on national television, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, and Good Morning America. She is also featured in many top newspapers and magazines including The New York Times and Good Housekeeping. View the author’s website at www.cherylrichardson.com
Official Hay House licensed app: www.hayhouse.com®
What's New in Version 1.09
- iOS7 bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 November 2013
- Version: 1.09
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2009 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.