Sesame Street eBooks for iPad
By Sesame Street
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is an ebook subscription app, including more than 160 ebooks, which will help teach your child many skills that help preschoolers get ready for school.
Enjoy 3 free Sesame Street eBooks starring Elmo and friends! Browse descriptions of more than 150 Sesame Street eBook titles for free. To read, listen, and watch all eBooks in this exclusive collection, subscribe from this free app through iTunes to a Sesame Street eBooks subscription for $3.99/month or $39.99/year. Your iTunes subscription also works on the Sesame Street eBooks website: http://ebooks.sesamestreet.org/.
As a Sesame Street eBooks subscriber, you’ll get access to more than 150 classic and new Sesame Street eBooks in three exciting formats:
• Read: eBooks that allow you to read aloud at your own pace
• Read and Listen: Audio eBooks that include fun Sesame Street audio narration, sound effects and music
• Read and Watch: Animated eBooks that bring beloved Sesame Street characters and stories to life in full-color animation
Each type of book format requires a different amount of download time. Most will load in a few minutes. If you will be downloading multiple titles at once, we recommend you disable or extend the time of your iPad’s sleep mode.
• Search and download more than 150 Sesame Street eBooks titles
• 19 high-interest preschool topic areas, including letters, numbers, counting, colors and cultural appreciation.
• Edit and organize eBooks in your unique “My Bookshelf.”
• Auto play
• Text highlighting, which visually reinforces the narration in audio eBooks and reinforces beginning reader skills.
• Monthly newsletter
• New books added regularly for free
• Register your account with up to three iPad devices (User must register and log in using a valid email address. Auto-login without e-mail and password limits access to the iPad associated with the subscription.)
• Online technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. The Workshop produces local Sesame Street programs, seen in over 140 countries, and other acclaimed shows to help bridge the literacy gap including The Electric Company. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including literacy, health and military deployment. Initiatives meet specific needs to help young children and families develop critical skills, acquire healthy habits and build emotional strength to prepare them for lifelong learning. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
• Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com)help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.impelsys.com.
• Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6
• Addresses iOS 6 compatibility and issues related to animated eBooks
- Category: Books
- Updated: 18 October 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 86.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sesame Workshop Apps
- © 2011 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual eBooks SubscriptionUSD 39.99
- Monthly eBooks SubscriptionUSD 3.99