Silver Cross I.C.E. App
By DC Interactive Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily stores emergency contacts in your iPhone so others can quickly and easily know who to call In Case of Emergency (ICE).
In the time you've had your iPhone, you may have noticed:
1. iPhones do not place ICE contacts at the top of the Contact list, instead treating ICE contacts like any other.
2. A locked iPhone is very difficult for new users to access, i.e. medical personnel who need to know your personal and medical details.
- Medical personnel are trained to look for a cell phone and find ICE contacts if the situation calls for it.
- The Silver Cross ICE App places two emergency contacts inside your phone, and even puts a contact's info on your lock screen wallpaper.
Additional Silver Cross ICE App features:
- Map to Silver Cross Hospital based on your current location.
- Extensive lists of medical conditions, medications, and allergies - all ready to be personalized by you.
The Silver Cross ICE App will take minutes to set up, seconds for medical personnel to absorb, and can wind up saving your life.
What's New in Version 2.0
iOS 7 enhancements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Demi & Cooper Advertising
- © 2011 DC Interactive Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.