By The Munich Appsters
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ATTENTION: This version of Sofortbild is not compatible with OS X El Capitan. The only current workaround is to run it on previous versions of the operating system, such as OS X Yosemite.
Sofortbild is a native Mac OS X application for tethered shooting using Nikon DSLR cameras.
The software allows you to control any Nikon D4, D3S, D3X, D3, D600, D800, D800E, D700, D300S, D300, D200, D7100, D7000, D90, D80, D60, D40X, D40, D5200, D5100 and D5000 remotely from your Mac via USB or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter (on selected models).
Sofortbild transfers all captured images instantly to your hard disk for review in full resolution and quality and further image processing.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Made Sofortbild compatible with the Mac OS X sandboxing security model.
• Added support for D600 and D5200. More to come with a future update…
• Fixes for D800/D800E.
• Please note that D3100 and D320 lack features necessary for remote control.
This app is for controlling only certain Nikon DSLR cameras. It does not support Canon cameras, and it’s not being advertised as doing so. Giving us 1-star ratings won't change that, and to be honest, is a little unfair.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 21 December 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Florian ALBRECHT
- © 2013-2014 Michael Ehrmann & Florian Albrecht
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.4 or later