Splash Maths Games, Year 2. Cool worksheets for kids to learn addition, subtraction and geometry
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math – 2nd Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Curriculum Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 11 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year's worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” - SmartAppsForKids.com
“One of the best math skills experiences on the market for second-graders to practice independently, in small groups, or as whole-class reinforcement.” – Graphite.org
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (2nd Grade)
Curriculum: Curriculum Standards
***Key Features of 2nd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to curriculum standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 - Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 - Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 - Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 - Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 - Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time - Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money - Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements - Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data - Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry - Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - K to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.1.3
- New theme for your kids
- Added new Jungle Game
If you like Splash Math, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!!
Have feedback? please email us at email@example.com
- USD 9.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 August 2015
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 265 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.