TalLee Perfect Sphere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What would the marriage of Sudoku and a Rubik’s Cube look like? - TalLee Perfect Sphere
Challenge your mind while having fun creating the "Perfect Sphere".
The game board is a 3D sphere with six color distinct faces-each containing 9 numbers.
By moving the numbers around, the challenge is to make the sum of the 9 numbers on each face of a 3D sphere equal to an automatically set goal - but, is it really that easy?
Once you try TalLee, you just can’t quit!
The game has 3 difficulty levels. It also has an easy start mode, which helps new players learn useful game strategies.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- A feature was added to show, at the end of each game, the elapsed time and number of moves it took to achieve the goal.
- A High scores screen was added to shows game records: the lowest elapsed time and the lowest number of moves for each game level played.
- The Winner screen now has a close button, which returns to the finished game screen (both for Easy Start and the three difficulty levels).
- An ability to re-play the last game was added to the Winner screen.
- We now support iOS5.
- Updated and new sounds were added.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 December 2011
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Memy Ish Shalom
- © 2011 Memy Ish Shalom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.