By Mindshapes Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you know what efficacious means? Just what exactly is the opposite of 'bear'? Find out with The Opposites, an exciting word game which challenges children (ages 7+) to match up pairs of opposing words before the screen is filled.
Opposites starts with easy word pairs, like 'up-down', but as players level up they are challenged with more complex and abstract pairings, until they are dealing with rare descriptive and technical words, from biology, economics, politics, medicine, poetry and classical Greek prefixes!
• Expanding vocabulary.
• Understanding the importance of word context.
• Reading, writing and oral literacy skills.
• 10 levels, bonus rounds and high score medals.
• Male or female voice narration for every word, building confidence in pronunciation.
• Meanings and synonyms.
Play The Opposites and see just how fun learning vocabulary can be!
Follow us at facebook.com/Mindshapes for the latest news, app releases, competitions and more!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Bug fixes and improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 07 September 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mindshapes Limited
- © Mindshapes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.