Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
Great new features and enhancements in this update!
- Added support for drag & drop in app and between apps (on iPad)!
- GIF files are now viewable (animated) in the integrated image viewer
- You can now continue to use apps while long running operation (such as compression of big files), run in background
- It's now possible to disable the visual effect during audio playback
- By long pressing on a link in a browser is now possible to open it in a background tab
Ratings and Reviews
Total App Review
Total is such an amazing app for iPhone users. Ever since I came in contact with it, through a friend’s recommendation, I have enjoyed every bit of experience on the app. It is very easy to download songs through. Interestingly, I have never been unable to download any song of my choice till date. Nice one!
Can’t transfer files to my computer anymore.
I’m a huge fan of the app. I’m very excited about the new update and it’s user friendliness, but I’m not happy that I can’t transfer downloaded files to via my iTunes anymore. It’ll be nice if you sort that out, because that’s the major reason I downloaded the app in the first place.
Multiple files transfer
Pls can you make an update that allow users to add multiple files to the app from our files on our phone,I can only add one file at a time and it’s quite stressful
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 121.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade ₦ 1,400.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.