WalkJogRun GPS Running Routes
By Almost Awesome Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only GPS running app accurate enough to offer reliable pace coaching helping you cross the finish line on goal pace!
Find running routes, track your run with GPS and monitor your progress over time.
Find the safest routes to run, exercise without injury and stay motivated, whether you need a change of scenery or are on vacation and unfamiliar with your surroundings. WalkJogRun has the most accurate iPhone GPS and more than 2 million running routes available worldwide, or you can create your own. It’s the perfect companion to use when working out!
* "WalkJogRun helped me discover a new route in my neighborhood that had me sightseeing (and dodging crowds) along Broadway. It also brought me back to another route I haven’t run in years." Lauren Goode, "Three Running Apps to Shake Up Your Routine" AllThingsD.com
* "If you're an experienced runner or just someone who likes to blaze new trails, WalkJogRun Routes is money well spent." Rick Broida, "Four Killer iPhone Apps for Runners" CNET's iPhone Atlas
* "Finding a time to fit in fitness when you're traveling isn’t always easy, but this app makes it a little less complicated." Melanie Nayer's "Must have iPhone Travel Apps" for Cheapflights.com
* Find routes - where you are or wherever you travel from over 2 million worldwide
* Popular routes - we've aggregated public GPS sessions to show all the running route hotspots around the world.
* Create routes - got your own route? Map it out in the app or just run it with the GPS tracker and then save it as a route
* Follow a route on the map while tracking your workout with the GPS (not turn by turn voice alerts)
* GPS tracking - so accurate it deserves it’s own bullet point :-) Works with Bluetooth low energy heart monitors, tracks steps/cadence if you’re lucky enough to own a iPhone 5S, ascent/descent and announces your progress every mile/km or custom distance.
* Pace coaching - pick a goal pace for a workout or race and we'll tell you when to speed up and when to slow down to get to your goal.
* Log training sessions - with or without our incredible GPS tracker you can log workouts to your free account and track your training on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or online at walkjogrun.net
* Analyze your training - by activity, by year, by month or by week
* 23 free training plans - created by Coach Jenny Hadfield from Runners world we’ve got 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for the absolute beginner trying to walk or run your first 5k to the advanced runner trying to get a new PR for the marathon.
* Shows current lap pace, distance and duration to help you lock in your pace on interval workouts
* Shows overall pace, distance and duration for longer runs to hit tempo run or race goals
* Don't get lost on a new route again. Keep your phone in the armband and glance at the watch instead. We added maps to the Apple watch to show the route you're currently following to help you find your way and check your progress so far along the route.
WHO SHOULD GET THIS APP
* Anyone looking to get healthier!
* Walkers, Joggers, Runners, Cyclists - anyone looking to find new routes in their area or track their training.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.3
Staying on top of bugs as they come in
- Training plan push notifications are working again
- iPhone 5, iPads, all the things, can now upgrade to the latest build
- Apple Watch install works
- Reloads your training session page after you login to show workouts by sport
- Requests push notification permission before launching the GPS tracker if you want to run with pace coach or lap announcements (both are sent as local push notifications)
- ₦ 1,500.00
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 April 2017
- Version: 4.6.3
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Almost Awesome Inc.
- © 2016 Almost Awesome Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.