By WAYZ JAPAN INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Better, Smarter, Richer!!!
With Wallpaper Calendar you can give your "Slide to Unlock" screen a new meaning by setting customized wallpaper
calendar, created either from high quality preset images or your own images and photos in "Camera Roll".
Now you don't have to unlock your iPhone or iPod touch to check which day is the next Friday or was it 7th or 8th last
Saturday. All this and much more you can check just looking at your "Slide to Unlock" screen.
- Create "Season Calendar", a monthly calendar based on 12 high quality preset season scenery photos.
- Create "Simple Calendar", a monthly calendar with changeable background and font colors.
- Create "My Calendar", a monthly calendar based on your own image or photo.
WallpaperCalendar has all the features you could ever wish for!
With this app you will be able to:
1.Use Multiple Months
- Add multiple months (up to 6) and choose the best layout from more than 25 templates.
- Drag/Move each month separately for the best location (up to 3 months).
- Pinch in/out each month separately to make the calendar text larger or smaller (up to 3 months)
2.Select Colors and Styles
- Adjust calendar background transparency (Press and hold any month to activate the transparency slider.)
- Pick colors for background, weekdays and weekends/holidays.
- Set starting day of the week. (Monday or Sunday)
- Choose between long or short weekday names.(e.g. Mon or M)
3.Get the Best Image Quality Possible
- Due to iPhone OS flaw, images saved into Photos from any app look blurred and the visual quality deteriorates even
more when images are set as wallpaper.
New WallpaperCalendar comes with a handy workaround: the new SCREENSHOT feature allows saving calendars in a way that
produces sharp looking wallpapers!
* Taking Calendar Screenshots:
- Tap “Save" -“Take a Screenshot” button.
- While holding the Home button, press and release Sleep/Wake button.
Your screen will flash letting you know the calendar's screenshot was taken.
* Whether you use Save or Take a Screenshot, your calendars will be saved to your Camera Roll where you can then set
it as your wallpaper using the Photos or Settings apps.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Holidays of 2012 for 50 countries including Japan, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia are added.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 February 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: WAYZ JAPAN INC.
- © WAYZ JAPAN INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.