By Alexander McGuffog
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
· Works with any email client. Just drag-and-drop winmail.dat files from anywhere
· Highest rated winmail.dat decoder on the app store
· Extracts all attachments from winmail.dat files
· Extracts embedded appointment (iCal) and contact (vCard) data
· macOS Sierra compatible
WinDat Opener opens the "winmail.dat" email attachments that are sometimes sent by Outlook and Outlook Express email clients. These files are in “TNEF” format, and usually contain attachments such as spreadsheets or presentations embedded within them. WinDat Opener extracts the embedded attachments hidden inside the winmail.dat file, allowing you to open them with another application, e.g., Pages.
WinDat Opener is simple to use - it integrates transparently with OS X . All you have to do is to either drag-and-drop the winmail.dat file onto WinDat Opener, or just double-click the file. WinDat Opener then extracts the embedded attachments, allowing you to save them, or to open them in another application. WinDat Opener automatically preserves important file metadata such as file creation and modification times.
What's New in Version 2.3.7
Fix for a rare problem where winmail.dat files contain multiples files with the same name
- ₦ 2,200.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 19 March 2017
- Version: 2.3.7
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander McGuffog
- © 2010-2017 Sandy McGuffog
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.5 or later, 64-bit processor