De QxMD Medical Software
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
The most comprehensive ECG app in the iPhone App Store - over 200 examples of common and uncommon ECGs
iPad version? bit.ly/ECGiPad or search iTunes "ECG Guide iPad"
Praise for the ECG Guide:
"The best ECG app currently available."
"Core Medical App."
- Georgetown Medical School.
“This brand-new gem features concise explanations with ample high-quality ECG examples...”
- American College of Emergency Physicians
“...a 5 star application”
- User review
“...a must have application for doctors, residents and medical students.”
- User review
Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
- Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
- Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
- Assessment of ischemia
- Approach to arrhythmia
- Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
(content based on national guidelines 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram)
- The largest ECG library available on the iPhone with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
- ECG Interpreter - Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
- Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Rapid Reference section - one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
- Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Pediatric values included
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
Novedades de la versión 6.0
- updated for iOS 11
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 14/06/2017
- Versión: 6.0
- Tamaño: 28.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: QxMD Software Inc.
- © 2015 QxMD Software Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.