Loughborough Wave Lab
Por Daniel Browne
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Loughborough Wave Lab is an educational learning app designed to aid students in their understanding of electromagnetic wave concepts in an engaging and entertaining way!
• Virtual pond
• Persistent Sinusoidal Pulses
• Virtual Ripple Tank
• Waveguide Simulator
• Young's Double Slit Experiment
• Custom Simulation Mode
Loughborough Wave Lab is intended to accompany teaching on Electromagnetic phenomena and to provide students with an interactive way of seeing these principles in action!
Educators can now author their own custom simulation files, upload them to a web server and then have Loughborough Wave Lab execute the simulations using a WiFi or cellular data connection to download the configurations and display them to the user. This uses the new, open-source configuration standard CEML which has been introduced by the developer (available at www.github.com/danielrbrowne/CEML)
Novedades de la versión 4.6.1
Performance & Stability:
• Under-the-hood reorganisation of the app - as a result, Loughborough Wave Lab should feel a litter snappier for everyone!
• Resolves one of the most frequent crashes - seen previously when tapping on certain blank areas of the Options screen, other similar screens or when returning to the main simulation screen.
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 31/07/2015
- Versión: 4.6.1
- Tamaño: 3.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Daniel Browne
- © 2010 - 2015 Loughborough University
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.