Por Nuclear Elements, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Featured three times on Lifehacker as one of the best tools for getting things done! Nebulous Notes is the text editor of choice for professionals.
Nebulous Notes is the text editor of choice for professionals. I get emails from correspondents at BBC, writers for the New Yorker, and businessmen trying to organize their thoughts. I also just finished writing a 200+ page book myself, so I use my own app every day.
All notes in NN are backed up to Dropbox, because I care a lot about text files. Notes aren't stored in some vague format that is hard to export (think GDrive or Evernote), but rather in plain-old text files that you can point to.
Nebulous Notes is also the ONLY iOS text editor that selectively edits and syncs text files in any Dropbox folder seamlessly. It took 3 years to make it this smooth, but it's crucial because not everybody has all their text files in one single application folder.
- Open and edit all plain-text files (.txt, .md, .c, etc.)
- Save files to Dropbox
- Note: you cannot edit Word Documents or PDFs
FEATURES USERS LOVE
- Open files from ANY Dropbox folder
- Full Dropbox file search
- Pinch-to-zoom on text
- Laser-like attention to detail on plain-text editing
- Selective file syncing
- Flush, full-screen support for "Writeroom"-style editing
- Extra row of keys above the keyboard for shortcuts
- The shortcuts can include single characters, or whole strings of characters
- Shortucts also include programmatic shortcuts like timestamps and inserting newlines
- Preview files in HTML, MarkDown, MultiMarkdown, Rich Text-RTF
- Supports saving and opening in all file encodings (useful for international users)
- VoiceOver hints
- Print documents using AirPrint
- Save in Evernote
- Tag Files
- TextExpander support
- Customizable themes
- Protect the app with a PIN
- "Insert Tab" key (multi-line tabbing and un-tabbing supported)
- One-click access to MarkDown/HTML previews
- Turn off word-wrapping
"Wow, I do so LOVE your app." - Merlin Mann, creator of 43 Folders
"This is quite possibly the best tool for any writer, blogger, or journalist that needs to get work done on-the-go" - AppAdvice.com
"If you feel really geeky about your note-taking, give Nebulous Notes a shot." - geek.com
Novedades de la versión 9.0.2
- Fixes for iOS 9 quirks
- Submitted a tentative fix for sluggishness. If it's still a problem, let me know.
I have moved and renamed a lot of items to make the whole app flow more harmoniously. For long-time users confused by the changes, here's some clarification:
- Instead of Device and Cloud, there's just Notes and History.
- If you're connected to Dropbox, Notes includes all your cloud notes on Dropbox while History is just your device notes.
- If you're not connected to Dropbox, Notes is just your device notes.
- New notes are created in your current folder. There is no longer a separate folder called "My Notes." By default, the "Notes" folder in Dropbox is where new notes will go.
- Finding a word in a note is no longer accessible from the macro bar, but from the magnifying glass on the toolbar.
- Macros are now called "Keyboard Shortcuts."
- I really recommend resetting your shortcuts/macros. I've created a set of defaults that I use all the time now.
- Settings has been moved away from the editor and next to Notes and History.
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado : 17/10/2015
- Versión: 9.0.2
- Tamaño: 14.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Nuclear Elements, Inc.
- © 2015 Nuclear Elements
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.