Parkinson’s Disease @Point of Care™
De @Point of Care
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Parkinson's Disease @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Parkinson's Disease @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Parkinson's disease content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Novedades de la versión 10.3.0
Bug Fixes / UI Enhancements
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 08/01/2017
- Versión: 10.3.0
- Tamaño: 24.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2014 @Point of Care™
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.