Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco Content Services* and Alfresco Content Services in the Cloud*.
With Alfresco Mobile you can:
• Create new folders
• Upload documents
• Search for documents and folders
• Sync files and folders for offline access
• Work with your files in Microsoft and Adobe apps
• Capture images, video, and audio
- And see their geo location
• Send documents for review and approval**
• See your tasks**
• Comment on documents
• Email files
• Join and favorite sites
Other useful things you should know:
• Use video mirroring to present on an external display or projector
• Use full-screen view to present right from your device
• Share files with other devices with AirDrop
• Connect to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in or SSO credentials***
• Manage user access with existing server permissions
• Safely exchange data over HTTPS
• Protect your data with Full time AES-256 data encryption option****
• Set a passcode and enable Touch ID on compatible devices ****
• MDM ready for MobileIron AppConfig, Apple Configurator and AirWatch
* Alfresco 4.2 and above required
** Alfresco on premise only
*** Requires SAML Single Sign-on (SSO) for Alfresco Content Services installed on the server
**** Data Protection and File Restrictions available to users of Alfresco Content Services Starter, Business and Enterprise editions (Cloud and on premise). Data is always encrypted, decrypted only for access.
This update (version 2.6) adds support for SAML SSO and provides enhanced iOS document provider integration.
* Login to Alfresco Content Services using a Single Sign On provider when SAML is enabled on the Alfresco Content Services server.
* Create and edit files in other iOS applications (such as Microsoft Office) and save them directly into Alfresco Content Services (iOS 10)
This update also includes minor bug fixes and is recommended for all users of Alfresco Mobile.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Promising, but buggy
This a big update for this app with some promising new features. However, the app crashes sometimes. It also gives regular error messages about missing authorisations, even if I use an account with admin rights. Also frustrating is that the option to use self signed certificates is removed, so the app won't connect to servers with selfsigned certificates anymore. I hope there will be an update soon which fixes the issues.
Hello app works perfect all i missing is the agenda, i must have.
Maybe by the next update.
- Alfresco Software, Inc.
- 35.1 MB
- Vereist iOS 10.3 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Spaans, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © Alfresco Software, Inc., 2018
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.