Track the performance of your AWeber email marketing anywhere, anytime. Stay connected to the activity in your AWeber account right on your mobile device.
With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach. Track the performance of a sent broadcast, review your campaigns messages’ open rates, learn more about your subscribers, and see list growth across your account at a glance.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
- Review your AWeber list stats, including statistics for recent subscribes, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
- Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
- Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview view:
- Total subscribers as well as recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
- Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
- Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
- List source, subscribe date and more for each subscriber
New Subscriber Push notifications:
- Receive a push notification when a subscriber joins your list
- Includes the ability to configure settings so that you are alerted for the lists that are most important to you at the frequency that fits your work flow
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates as well as unsubscribes for each list and sent broadcast message
- Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Your queue of all broadcast messages Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Autoresponders view you’ll see:
- Open rates for each email in your follow up series
- Active and paused Campaigns
- Count of subscribers of have entered a Campaign and the change over yesterday
- Visualization of the engagement metrics for each message within each campaign
- Settings for each campaign
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
What's new in 2109.03.22
* Keeping the app in tip-top shape with some improvements under the hood.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.