You don’t sound like a robot when you speak in your mother tongue (no offence to real robots reading this), so why learn a new language only to talk like one? We want to get you confidently speaking a language like you’ve always wanted, not just memorising a list of vocabulary words or learning sentences you’ll never use.
Give us a go – your first lesson is free!
LEARNING WITH BABBEL
• 14 languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, English, Indonesian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian. Probably best you don’t try them all at once.
• Made by humans – expert linguists are behind all of our courses. We keep them warm and well-fed.
• Choose courses on topics you care about, and learn what matters to you.
• 15 minute lessons (on average) – learn without upsetting your calendar (we know how sensitive it can be).
• Progress is synced across all devices, and all content can be downloaded for offline use. So you can learn anytime and anywhere, except in your sleep (we’re still working on that technology).
• Review Manager – helps you keep new vocabulary up there once you’ve learnt it.
• Easy to use – simple and clear interface.
• We’re also available on Apple Watch – another easy way to practice on the go.
THINGS THAT MAKE US BLUSH
**Good news travels fast — 92% of Babbel users improve their language proficiency after just 2 months of use.**
Vesselinov, R. and Grego, J. The Babbel Efficacy Study. New York 2016
** Fast Company # 1 Most Innovative Education Company 2016 **
** The World’s Highest Grossing Language Learning App **
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language. Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
You'll get access to all courses for the following durations:
GET IN TOUCH :
Any ideas, comments or feedback? Then we’d love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO...
...visit us at www.babbel.com
...like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/babbel.languages
...watch us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LessonNine
…follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/babbel
or on Instagram: www.instagram.com/babbel.languages/
We’ve been busy squashing bugs and improving app performance to give you the best Babbel app to date.
Ratings and Reviews
keeps crashing, after which an update is needed (same one every time) and then need to redo all downloads. It became useless for me, since I use it in offline mode. I'm trying to get my money back.
Great app! Hope to see korean as a learning option as well one day
Few languages available
Chinese isn’t available 1 star
- Lesson Nine GmbH
- 186.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lesson Nine GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Spanish 3 months € 25,99
- Spanish 1 month € 12,99
- French 1 month € 12,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.