Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Beoordelingen en recensies
This app very often asks to write a review. That’s not helping me to concentrate on the tasks I’m doing, it doesn’t help me to focus.
Works better than other pomodoro apps
I had been looking for a good pomodoro application and finally I found this one. It really covers all the points I need
- Excellent interface
- Synchronisation with iPhone and with Apple Watch
- Easy to use
- Timer visible in menu bar
- Good keyboard shortcuts
It’s a great tool to implement the pomodoro technique, which in itself is fantastic for keeping concentration and focus on tasks at hand.
On the minus side, I think that the Apple Watch app needs a bit of work in terms of usability
Update Oct 2016: I am still using this app. I think I can attribute a big part of my recent professional success to this applicaiton. It really helps one keep focused and do just one thing at a time. Essential!!
Update Feb 2017: I still find this the best tool to ensure that I will get something done. The fact that the clock is ticking makes me concentrate in full in the task, and then the 25 minutes are actually very productive!
This is a great implementation of the Pomodoro time management technique. It has support accross all devices: iPhone, iPad, Watch, macOS. I just wish the cross platform functionality was a little more robust. Syncing from Watch to macOS isn’t automatic, I have to open up the app on my iPhone before it syncs to my Mac. This is a little annoying as I often start my Pomodoro’s from my watch, and continue working on my Mac. It also doesn’t offer a Watch complication, which would be a great feature.
This is a very clean and intuitive Pomodoro application and works great over multiple devices.
- Denys Yevenko
- 18.9 MB
- OS X 10.9 of hoger, 64-bit processor
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2018 Retexlab
- € 2,29
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.