Peter headed to the hunting lodge, when he suddenly lost his connection to his guide. He is in a forest, with no shelter, no people, and most importantly, no equipment or wilderness survival skills. His lifeline is a communicator to talk with his guide. But somehow, he's been connected to you. Try to figure out what really happened and how to get Peter out of this situation.
* A truly exciting story with lots of unexpected plot twists and a nonlinear storyline.
* There are no artificial pauses. The game goes non-stop and it's up to you to decide when to leave the hero without your attention.
* Find items that will help in your progression. The development of the plot will differ depending on the objects used.
* Sometimes the result depends on chance. The randomness is also affected by the items found and your previous decisions. With a second pass, everything can turn out quite differently.
* In the course of the story you will meet different characters, and only you choose whom to help, with whom to go on a trip, and who is better to keep on distance.
* Some scenarios lead to a successful ending, but do not reveal the whole story. Do you want to explore everything in more detail and understand the very essence of what is happening? Try to complete the game differently.
- Fixed bugs that caused the game to crash
- Fixed other bugs
- Alexander Lomakin
- 44.8 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Engels, Russisch
- Gekeurd 12+ voor:
- Content met milde horror-/angstthema’s kan soms voorkomen
- Content met mild realistisch geweld kan soms voorkomen
- Content met mild alcohol-, tabaks- of drugsgebruik of referenties ernaar kan soms voorkomen
- Content met een milde mate van grof taalgebruik of grove humor kan soms voorkomen
- © 2017 Alexander Lomakin
- In-app aankopen
- Immortality € 2,29
- Immortality € 0,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.