Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing and diving! BOAT SAFER, FISH SMARTER with the same detailed marine & lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters! If you have an iPad, search our "HD" app, optimized for the device’s large screen.
> TRY FOR FREE: download «Boating Marine & Lakes» and get a 2-week trial of the Navionics+ subscription.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE YEAR: choose your favorite areas among our worldwide database and get the Navionics+ subscription. Tap Menu > Charts > Add Region. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Get the most out of your time on the water: plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps, sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips!
> DOWNLOAD OF CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: The essential cartographic reference based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. Nautical Chart provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
- SONARCHART™: The 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Enhance it by sharing your sonar logs!
- COMMUNITY EDITS: Notices added by Boating app users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES
The most current nautical charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day!
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING: Quickly and automatically, create detailed routes, even through narrow waterways and channels! POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
- NAVIGATION MODULE: Advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more!
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges, and more!
- WEATHER & TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts, and more!
- TIMELINE: View your track histories including pictures taken while tracking, POIs and panoramic images.
RENEW AT UP TO 50% OFF
After one year, you can renew your Navionics+ subscription with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t, you can still use previously downloaded maps, along with several free features such as TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCE, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP OPTIONS, SYNC my DATA and GOVT CHART in US.
CREATE YOUR OWN HD MAPS
With SonarChart™ Live you can create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Simply connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs and help us to improve charts in your local area.
- The “Boating Marine & Lakes” app can be used on both iPhone and iPad devices. However, it is not optimized for use on iPad. We offer an “HD” version with an optimized interface for iPad.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher devices
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Check the compatibility of your device at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides
[+] Locate multiple fishing spots quickly and easily, with depth understanding at a glance! Customize your SonarChart™ map layer view with the Fishing Ranges feature! Available with an active subscription, go to Menu > Map Options.
Beoordelingen en recensies
This is ok but ... not perfect!
Nice app and 1/2 complete! Some locks are not subscribed and also not always the VHF channel. Nice depths and Grafits, only in the Terrain modus (map options) you get a nice overview. In the ‘no overlay’ modus you won’t find all the cities ... only in the Terrain modus. So if you are planning a trip I find it difficult to do so. This app is ok for navigation but not every info is on it. We used it in Belgium and it worked ... and that’s it.
In Holland you got the ANWB app, this app is really perfect! All staying places are on is ... Every VHF channel is on it, this app is much better, but only for Holland!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar
We are sorry to hear our charts do not meet all your expectations. Every effort is made by Navionics to provide accurate chart info. As first step, compare your favorite areas with our Chart Viewer which shows the most current maps’ details now available into all our products range: http://bit.ly/2tgEr4a. Have a look at this support page for additional info about our maps overlays: https://tinyurl.com/y8cwrbb6. For any improvement you may ask for, please, email us from within your app (Menu-Submit feedback), referencing case 411323, attaching some screenshots and precise coordinates of the areas you are referring to, in order to start an immediate investigation with our Carto team. Thank you
- Navionics S.p.A.
- 168.3 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- Deze app kan je locatie gebruiken zelfs als de app niet geopend is. Hierdoor kan de batterij sneller leegraken.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- In-app aankopen
- UK, Ireland, Holland € 37,99
- Central & West Europe € 30,99
- Mediterranean & Black Sea € 18,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.