* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
* Common Sense Education Top Pick for Learning 2018
* AASL Best website for Teaching & Learning 2018
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Publish your book online (teachers only)
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
BIG UPDATE ALERT!
You can now add all these things and more to your Book Creator books:
* YouTube and Vimeo
* Pages, Numbers and Keynote files
* Websites such as Flipgrid and Padlet
* G Suite documents, including Forms
* Virtual tours and 3D models
Beoordelingen en recensies
Book creator for iPad nice app
I have been using book creator for years on my iPad. I am very satisfied with the app.
I have made several cookbooks with the program. Also tables of contents with shortcuts to the right page work fine.
Importing images and shortcuts to websites work fine. I am therefore very satisfied with the program.
Greetings from Holland 🇾🇪
Eenvoudig om een boek te maken
Ik heb al geprobeerd om een boek te maken. Eerste pagina een foto. Tweede pagina tekst. Als je stopt met de tekst en later weer tikt op Tt dan moet je wel er op letten dat het tekstvak over de eerdere heen gaat. Je moet dus wel de tekst omlaag schuiven. Het wel jammer dat je de tekst niet vet kan schrijven of een andere kleur in de tekst kan gebruiken. Je kan alleen de kleur van de achtergrond van de pagina aanpassen.
I downloaded this app because it looks great. The app IS great but not finished yet.
Creating an epub book is very easy.
However a few things are still missing. You only can read books in "landscape" format. That is 2 pages at a time. When rotating your iPad you always look at the left and right page at the same time. Sure you can pinch until you have one page as a workaround, but it's not the same.
Reading the created epub book works only great in Ibook. When trying to open a book in Stanza or any other ereader, fonts are not displayed correct and the layout is not correct anymore. So, if you want to create epub books door iBook than this app is great and easy to use. If you want to (commercially) distribute epub books then is this moment it is not the app the use for now.
- Red Jumper Limited
- 128.6 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2018 Red Jumper Limited
- € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.