*** Now FREE!!! ***
Capture full-length PNG screenshots of any website.
BrowseShot lets you capture a PNG of the full scrollable area of a website.
Important: May not work with some websites. See Limitations for more details or email support for specific websites.
- Safari-compatible browser with back/forward support.
- Works with websites that require login (e.g. Facebook).
- Reset option to clear Cookies and cached data.
- Single window only (new window links replace the current page).
- Plug-Ins (such as Flash Player, Java) are NOT supported.
- Some websites (such as Gmail) disable scrolling on the full page and/or implement scrolling on inner sections of the page. BrowseShot does NOT capture the unseen parts of such sections.
Please email support about any questions or issues!
Beoordelingen en recensies
picture is too small and long
You must make the picture very big to see what was to read on the website.
I don’t the very small, long picture of the website. I prefer more a wider picture than so very small.
I wonder if it was not possible to make a pdf from the website than to make a picture.
I was looking for a screenshotapp that could make a screenshot of a whole webpage and save it like an image. I didn't want a browser plugin but want the app to sit in the dock. This one does the trick very well and the programmer is honest about the limitation (in regards to flash plugin etc.).
Great add-ons would be:
- an on/off settings option that gives a nice mac-style browser window on the screenshot containing the url (for design mockup purposes)
- an on/off settings option for layered psd (like the other program that this company makes.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.