Deze app is uitsluitend beschikbaar in de App Store voor iOS-apparaten.
Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
What's your heart telling you?
Updates in Cardiogram 2.9.7:
• Did you know that you can use your Garmin device with Cardiogram? Simply allow the Garmin Connect Mobile app to write to the Health App, then Cardiogram will take care of the rest!
• Minor fixes to data syncing, data loading.
• If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks!
Beoordelingen en recensies
4 van 5
Realy great app
Love the design and functionality.
However I would rate it 5 stars when it would be possible to set the time and date format to the Dutch standard.
It would be great if I the metrics could be adjustable to a given timespan, for example last month, last quarter etc etc.
after this update all my data (>2 years) is simply gone
Fails on sign up
When creating an account using the Facebook login the app hangs. After a force quit and restart it logs in and tells me I'm logged in through Twitter, for which I never gave permission!
I deleted the app and tried again with the same results. And not a single way to log out and try again using another login without deleting the app.
Also seen a few errors after trying the Facebook method, such as that it couldn't find an account using my Facebook login.
An app that cannot seem to properly use user data and permissions doesn't feel safe to me.
Despite that I did have a quick glance at it, and it all seems similar to everything the default Health app already shows. That’s no surprise since it uses the same data.
- Cardiogram Inc.
- 59.5 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
- Vereist iOS 9.3 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone en iPod touch.
- Gekeurd 12+ voor:
- Content met medische/behandelingsinformatie kan soms voorkomen
- © 2018 Cardiogram Inc
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.