CCL e-Lab Community Mobile Orders and Results for the iPad
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories (CCL) e-Lab Community is proud to introduce CCL e-Lab Community Orders and Results for use with the Apple iPad®. Beneficial to laboratory outreach programs and physicians, CCL e-Lab Community gives active caregivers secure access to place patient orders and view patient results from their iPad - no matter where they are.
With CCL e-Lab Community Mobile Orders and Results physicians will:
* Place new patient orders, including:
- Medical Necessity verification
- STAT or Routine
- Access test catalog by multiple options, including: short, site, patient, and specialty
* View new / unread patient results, with abnormal result flagging
* Access complete patient reports, with interpretive notes
* View historical lab results
* Support for integrated report display for lab, pathology and radiology results
* Email patient with simple tap-to-email option
With CCL e-Lab Community Mobile Orders and Results, laboratories will:
- Experience reduction of inbound calls requesting result or result status
- Reduce write-offs with in-office medical necessity validation
- Improve efficiencies and turnaround with clean order processing
- Improve Physician satisfaction levels with quicker turnaround
- Enhance lab branding and competitive edge in the marketplace with innovative service offerings
This application requires the physician be a registered CCL e-Lab Community LabWorks user. If you are a user associated with more than one site, you will have the option to select applicable location at log in. If you are not a registered LabWorks user, contact your laboratory representative to learn more about the LabWorks outreach solution. This application does not store any patient information on the device, ensuring patient confidentiality and security.
The CCL e-Lab Community LabWorks system is a scalable, cost-effective order entry and results reporting solution for outreach environments. LabWorks features enable the laboratory to reduce medical necessity write-offs, accelerate collections and increase operational efficiency. CCL e-Lab Community LabWorks is installed in over 125 laboratories and used by more 75,000 physicians world-wide.
With CCL e-Lab Community Mobile you can have comfort in knowing that where you lead, the CCL e-Lab Community Mobile application will enable clean order delivery and access to accurate patient results — anytime, anywhere. Download the app today and join the CCL e-Lab Community Mobile movement.
CCL e-Lab Community Medical is a division of CCL e-Lab Community Development Corporation.
Wat is er nieuw in versie 3.6.5
- Categorie: Geneeskunde
- Bijgewerkt: 04-03-2015
- Versie: 3.6.5
- Grootte: 7.9 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: Atlas Development Corporation
- © Atlas Development Corporation 2015
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.