Created to help people anonymously connect to needed or desired services, the Choices for Treatment, Testing and Wellbeing app, is designed by Stichting Choices Support Center in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Stichting Choices Support Center's mission is to help people find the most appropriate treatment for addiction, mental health, infectious diseases, and will advocate on behalf of the interests of people with addiction problems by providing support services and help.
We would like to make the Choices for Treatment, testing and Wellbeing app as helpful as possible. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please contact the developer.
Stichting Choices Support Center Mobile Application ® 2018 email@example.com
With new apps come some bugs, which we’ve been hunting down. Latest release fixes issues with map icons and page alignment.
- Stichting Choices Support Center
- 62.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Stichting Choices Support Center
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.