Reliable weather forecasts for astronomers with an emphasis on cloud cover.
• Seven day hourly forecasts, updated hourly.
• Low, medium, high and total cloud cover.
• Moon rise/set times and phase.
• Sun rise/set and transit.
• Civil/nautical/astronomical darkness.
• ISS pass-over information.
• Automatically provides a forecast for your current location.
• Save favourite locations for easy access.
• Daytime forecasts for solar observers/imagers.
Updated hourly. Frequent hourly updates are important because often the clear spell between showers provides excellent seeing and 30-minutes under a clear sky with a grab-&-go telescopes is pure gold!
Did you notice the ISS pass-over information? The times are precisely calculated for your location and displayed alongside the cloud forecasts so it has never been easier to observe. It is our favourite feature :-)
Also includes regular weather data (wind, rain, frost, temperature, dew point, etc) so perfect for those wanting a detailed weather forecast, without cutesy graphics.
We have had a lot of fun building and testing Clear Outside and are keen to to develop it further so if you find it useful or have suggestions, please let us know.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Can't do without
Such a great app. Although it's is a simple port of the website version, the clearoutside app is still my goto whenever I plan on doing any skywatching. Does a perfect job predicting daytime weather, too, very accurate. You can save any location's latitude and longitude, but the search engine is bit buggy at times; v1.1 could use an update. Thanks First Light Optics!
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.