*** As featured on AuntMinnie.com and in the European Heart Journal ***
This mobile guide aims to provide a day-to-day companion for those new to Cardiac MR (CMR) and for those looking for a quick reference guide in routine practice.
It provides clinical indications and common acquisition methods for CMR and an overview of established normal ranges for CMR measurements. For each indication the authors provide typical scan protocols, tips and tricks and a guide for reporting as well as several clinical cases.
Calculators for all four heart chamber volumes, an Extracellular Volume calculator and an interactive CMR viewer complement the content.
This app is endorsed by the European Society of Cardiology and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.
- Added chapter on Becker / Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (page 55)
- Update of the Gd Enhancement module (added Pitfalls section, page 17)
- Update of the T1 mapping module description (page 23)
- New clinical case for Fatty Replacement (page 46)
- New clinical case for Pericarditis (page 83)
- New clinical case for Becker / Duchenne (page 56)
- Updates on Iron Overload Cardiomyopathy (page 70)
- Index improvements
- Various other content additions and layout improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for everyone serious about Cardiac MR
Great comprehensive pocket guide, finally available for iPhone.
MR Cardio made easy
Cool app, supporting the need of many MR Cardio users.
A fantastic collection of clinical example cases for everything CMR can do. I put this app on a beamer at least twice a week to teach students, which works great and saves me tons of time. Also love the calculators -- always there when you need them. Best of all: the app is free and doesn't even require registration. Five stars.
Thank you for your comment!
- Bernhard Herzog
- 455.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Bernhard Herzog
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.