Coach it Soccer
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Built exclusively for the iPad, Coach it Soccer is the first application of its kind, to help soccer coaches manage their games and develop their teams. Forget paper lineups and trying to keep them up-to-date during the game! Now, creating lineups and changing them is as easy as dragging your finger across the screen! Statistics input and reporting help you refine skills!
Having trouble managing how to sub 5 players? Substitutions are made simple through a unique drag-and-drop function that will generate a list of substitution players when the time comes. For the Rec. coach, timers keep track of players’ 'in' and 'out' times so you don't have to. Easy-to-use gametime statistical input will help you decide what areas need to be worked on for next game, as well as whom to currently reward for great performance. Field tested during the 2010, 2011, 2012 Seasons, Coach it Soccer helps you manage your players so you can concentrate on every minute of the game!
My Main App *****
Derek Rasina -Sept 18, 2013
"I absolutely love this app. One of my main uses for my iPad 3 is Coach it Soccer. I love this app and wouldn't coach a game without it."
Perfect coaching tool *****
Pmontopoli -Feb 14, 2011
"I could not recommend this app more for coaches that like to plan ahead, keep track of their subs, playing time and player stats..."
Best Soccer App!! *****
JC Araujo, Commissioner, Mt. Diablo Soccer - Jan 21, 2011
"Overall a great application. A 5 star on all counts..."
• Ability to create your own formation or customize existing formations using the drag-and-drop Formations editor.
• Make substitutions in 'Real Time' for quick position switches OR use 'Delayed Mode' when planning multiple subs. At substitution time, the sub list shows who's coming out, who's going in, and the positions being filled.
• Pre-plan your Lineups for games or save the current player field as a Lineup. When switching to a new lineup during a game, Coach it displays a list of player substitutions and position switches.
• Timers: Keep track of player time 'Out’, player time 'In' and the number of times out per player. Timers turn yellow and/or red if player time exceeds user settings.
• Player Attendance: Tell Coach it Soccer who’s there and who isn’t and the app will automatically replace players on the field.
• Always have an up-to-date lineup.
• Statistics module tells you who your best players are by stat type (Goal, Shot on Goal, Save, Assist, PK, etc.), how the team performed as a whole, or how an individual player is doing.
Support: Please visit our Support page at http://coachitsoccer.com for known issues or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, feature requests, or bug reports. Please note that if you post a review reporting a bug, the seller has no way of contacting you for resolution.
Getting started with Coach it Soccer:
• Select the "Game Dashboard" from the main screen.
• Select a team by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner of the screen (a "Sample Team" is provided to help familiarize you with the product).
• With a team on the field you can make position substitutions. Just drag your finger from one player to another.
• Select "Delayed Mode" from the upper left part of the screen to plan your substitutions. Players will not switch positions until you select the "Commit Substitutions" button and commit them.
• Try different formations by selecting the button in the lower right that will be displaying the current formation (e.g. "11: 1-3-3-3").
• Save lineups (formations with players in pre-defined positions) by selecting the "SaveLineups As..." button.
• Schedule and start a game by selecting the "Games" button.
• Start the clock and you're good to go!
Wat is er nieuw in versie 1.3.2
Bug fixes for iOS 7