Sign crew in and out of the yacht with the CrewBoard app. It provides quick, easy, secure and mobile access to an overview of which personnel are on board. This is the digital age equivalent to the onboard white board. Simply add crew members and swipe to indicate their presence.
CrewBoard is designed to be as simple and reliable as the original white board has been for all those years but in a format that is more in line with today’s technology and needs of crew.
With its graphically appealing interface and intuitive management system, adding new crew members, groups, subcontractors and day workers and accessing advanced features is simple and self explanatory. Full user profiles including names and job titles can be added and amended quickly and easily whilst profile photos can be selected from existing albums and libraries or taken directly via the device’s in-built camera and uploaded.
CrewBoard can be used on a mobile device or on a nominated device at a fixed location, for example, near to any exit on board or in the Crew Mess. Crew members can then sign in or out by simply swiping to indicate their presence.
Additional features can be added in the form of in-app purchases to extend the app’s functionality. These include User Plans to increase the number of users and Info Pages to provide location specific information whereby useful contact details for local authorities, medical and yacht services plus restaurants and nearby places of interest can be incorporated making the app a practical tool and resource for crew.
CrewBoard at a glance…
Free to download app:
• 5 Users
• Full user profiles
• Image with user profile
• Swipe functionality
• Intuitive management system
• Suitable for use on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Option to add extended in-app features
• Compatibility with CrewBoard Server
• Ideal complete solution for smaller vessels
• Ideal intro level / trial solution for larger vessels requiring extended functionality
Additional in-app features available:
• Info Pages module
With this feature crew always have quick and easy access to up-to-date local information turning CrewBoard in to a useful onboard tool and resource. This in-app add on feature allows you to create locations relevant to your yacht’s key destinations such as ports, frequently visited town or areas. For each info page information such as local taxi numbers, restaurants, local authorities, medical and emergency services or local suppliers can be entered and saved. All information added remains private to the local CrewBoard, meaning the yacht can build its own database of locations and related information.
The CrewBoard App works as a stand alone solution on one device or can be used across multiple devices with automatic synchronization when combined with CrewBoard software installed on a local or hosted server. The addition of the CrewBoard server, available to purchase separately, enables increased functionality and features which can be displayed and managed via both the app and the web page. Features include:
• Synchronization across multiple users
• Use on various sized (touch) screens
• Easy to use management system
• Instantly export a list of actual persons on/off board at any given moment
• Review and filter historical presence and attendance data
• Synchronise CrewBoard within the cloud to provide a read-only, secure CrewBoard web page (an ideal feature for Fleets and Management Companies)
• Integration with onboard security systems for automatic sign in / out as the crew enter or leave the yacht
• Integration with IDEA management software from SpecTec GmbH enabling direct import of Crew lists
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.