This set of role-playing dice is fast, not fancy. There are no beautifully rendered translucent 3D dice tumbling to carefully calculated physics here. The user interface is geared towards rapid rolling.
So, if you just surprised the brave party of adventurers with an army of thirty bandits who all need to attack, then this is the app for you. If the party wizard unleashes a spell that does 15d6 damage on your hapless ambush, then this is the app for him too.
- Statistics now go up to 999,999
- You can now tap on a statistic and enter an amount to add, subtract or set it to. Much faster than tapping the plus button 999,999 times.
- There are now a selection of app icons to choose from. Check them out in the settings.
- Nobbled a bug or three, including one that occassionally crashed the app.
- Fixed some layout problems with version 5.2
Ratings and Reviews
Super app, does exactly what I needed; no fuss, no needless graphical rolls, just results. Perfect!
Fantastic app, it looks sleek and comprehendable, very easy and friendly to use and I never experienced a single problem with it. Would recommend it to all of my fellow D&Ders with an iPhone. The dice sets are also a very nice addition to the app. Overall: Of all the dice apps I tried, this one is by far the best looking and my favorite to use.
Really nice dice app. Looks good, maybe best, and works like a charm.
- Toby Coulstock
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Toby Coulstock
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features € 3,49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.